I am so excited to be co-hosting a introduction to essential oils workshops with three other doTERRA educators; Kate Callaghan (holistic nutritionist, author and personal trainer), Carolyn Turner (Kinesiologist) and Anna Bidgood (Reiki, EFT, NLP, Hypnosis practitioner and Master CTC therapist).
If you have yet to start your journey with doTERRA essential oils then this workshop is not to be missed. You will learn how to incorporate therapeutic grade essential oils into your everyday life to support a natural lifestyle.
In this workshop we will cover:
· What essential oils are
· How to safely use essential oils
· Learn about the TOP 10 oils that every household should have
· What you can do to support a chemical free household
Essential oils can:
· be used to make natural skincare and natural cleaning products
· support emotional wellbeing + enhance your spiritual practice
· promote deep and restful sleep
· improve digestive health
· help to fight colds
· alleviate tension and so much more!!
You'll have the opportunity to experience the oils on the day, sample delicious raw treats and leave feeling inspired and empowered.
Anna is also on a special journey with doTERRA – Diamond Club – which means she has some extra goodies to share with us on the day.
Places are LIMITED, reserve your spot here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/sydney-introduction-to-essential-oils-workshop-tickets-43039783150
Anna Bidgood – https://www.annabidgood.com.au
Carolyn Turner - https://www.facebook.com/innatekinesiologyandwellness/?pnref=lhc
Kate Callaghan – http://www.theholisticnutritionist.com
Kate Dixon – http://www.katedixonyoga.com