I always like having some home baked goodness in the cupboard for the kids lunchboxes but let's be honest, time is often thin on the ground. With that being said, this recipe is dead easy and so quick.
They should be cookies but I just press it into a slice tin which cuts about 10 minutes off the entire process
You will need
- 1/2 cup of quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup wholemeal spelt flour
- 3/4 cup of shredded coconut
- 5 drops of doTERRA lemon essential oil
- 125g of butter or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together
- Melt the butter, honey and baking powder over low heat
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and add your lemon essential oil
- Once fully combined, press into the slice tin and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool fully and cut into squares.
Throw in the school lunchbox or enjoy with a cup of tea. They are very moorish so consider yourself warned.
There are many reasons why I love using doTERRA essential oils, we use them daily in all areas of our life, in a variety of different ways. I feel incredibly confident ingesting doTERRA essential oils due to the rigorous testing the oils are put through. You can read more about that here Not all oils are created equally so do your research.
If you would like to find out how you can obtain doTERRA essential oils at wholesale prices, please check the ‘essential oil’ and ‘workshop’ page of this website. Alternatively, drop me an email and I will be happy to chat xx
Important note. This site provides general information and discussion about health, wellness and related subjects. Nothing contained in this site is intended to be used as medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it be used for therapeutic purposes or as a substitute for your own health professional's advice. If you have an illness, disease, chronic health condition or any medical concern, please consult with your health care practitioner. The author disclaims any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage incurred directly or indirectly by use of or reliance on the information provided on this site